Emporium Bride appreciates your business and we are confident that you will be satisfied with the items that we have provide. We understand that things can go wrong but aim to reduce any room for error as much as possible with accurate photos, sizing and the detailed product descriptions for every item.
However, sometimes things do go wrong in packing your order, with colours shades and if you change your mind. That is why we offer a piece of mind 30-day returns policy.
We are unable to accept returns on the following lines clearance lines, factory seconds, items in our sale category, veils, jewellery, fragile items such as glassware, ceramic and mirrors and items dispatched in satchels which were not suitable for satchel delivery.
We have a 30 Day Return Policy which means that if there is a problem you have lots of time to organise your return.
- Contact us via email with your order number, note the items you would like to return along with the reason.
- Our sales team will email you a form to complete. Fill this in and place it inside your return parcel. You will be supplied with the returns mailing address.
- Package your items ready to be returned. Ensuring the items being returned are in their ORIGINAL PRODUCT PACKAGING and the product packaging is not damaged. If you send an item back without its original packaging or the packaging is damaged, even if we have made an error with the items we will not accept the items back.
- Any damaged stock itself is not accepted unless there photos are provided prior to return proving that damage occurred in transit. Used stock no matter the reasoning, cannot be returned.
Take your return to a Post office, we recommend using a traceable service such as signature on delivery or registered post. Your parcel needs to be returned to us within 30 days from when you received it.
Products returned to us but not limited to change of mind, not a suitable colour, incorrect address, not received on time, incorrect ordering will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Refunds are normally processed within 48hrs of the returns are accepted within our warehouse.
We do not participate in the PayPal returns policy, under out terms and conditions to be eligible for our 30 day returns you need to follow our return steps any attempt to claim via PayPal returns will void your return and refund no matter the reason.
If you need a different item or colour etc. the quickest way is to place a new order for the item you want and then follow our Returns procedure above to get a refund for the original order
FAULTY, INCORRECT OR MISSING STOCK
In the instance that Emporium Bride has sent incorrect items, items are missing from your order or if there is damage, we have process in place to help you. Please read and follow our instructions below.
- You will need to contact us via email within 48 hours from receiving the order. Claims outside of 48 hours will not be accepted.
- Please include a photograph of the incorrect or damaged item along with your order number, if you do not have this information it will slow down the process.
- We will contact you via email for more information or with further instructions
- We may request return of the incorrect item via our prepaid postage system before a refund will be processed
- Once we have all of the information we need from you it may take up to 5 business days to reach a resolution in the matter
- FRAGILE ITEMS such as mirrors, vases, glassware and resin items are not insured unless you have requested fragile insurance
- SATCHEL DELIVERIES – If the items were not deemed suitable for satchel delivery we may reject your claim for a return or refund for damage
- REFUNDS ONLY We do not send out items to replace the missing or damaged item, a straight refund for the cost of the items is generated. For incorrect items of significant value ($500 plus), we will advise via email the process.
ITEMS POSTED IN A SATCHEL
At checkout we offer numerous methods of postage for your order. The cheaper methods are normally satchel deliveries and in most cases we are unable to provide product protection, as there is not enough room in the satchel for boxes. If you choose a satchel delivery there is no insurance against loss or damage in transit. In addition to this if you choose to put items into the satchel that are not suitable for satchel delivery i.e.: the items may get damaged silk flowers, glassware, resin item or mirrors. Emporium Bride reserves the right to not accept those items back for return or refund. In some cases if you choose to put larger items into satchels we may need to remove the product from its original packaging to allow it to fit.
COLOURS AND DYE BATCHES
Please remember we try our best to ensure photos provide an accurate representation of the colour of an item however different dye batches, different factory dye batches across different products, screen resolutions, camera setting and lighting can change the shade of an item in the picture.
We always recommend purchasing the entire amount of coloured items in one go as if you come back to purchase more there is the possibility they are a new batch and may vary slightly in colour.
Photographic Representation of Products:
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour or that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
As always, please don’t hesitate to inquire if you have any questions about our return policies. Emporium Bride aims to provide you the very best in customer service and therefore satisfaction.