First and Foremost: We expect respect from our customers, please remember to treat us with respect and we will do the same for you. ABUSE in person or via phone, email or live chat is not satisfactory behaviour. Any form of abuse, swearing, excessive demands or threats will not be tolerated and any current orders will be cancelled and refunded.
The term ‘Emporium Bride’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is. Our ABN is 13 040 024 311. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. Accounts are not transferable into another name.
- On registration, you will be required to provide a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in neither true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age. Once an order is submitted we are unable to make changes once the order status shows pack. If changes are made prior to this time a 10% administration charge will apply.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase. All freight carriers use the actual shipping weight of your parcel which when calculated is whichever is greatest from the cubic volume or dead weight. If ordering larger bulkier items an additional postage charge may apply depending on where you are located. If you are charged too much at checkout a store credit may be applied towards the postage costs at our discretion at the time of dispatch. We reserve the right to change the freight method selected at checkout to another carrier. This amount is not refundable and can only be applied as a credit to your next order. If you have selected a satchel for delivery and items in your order are not deemed suitable for satchel delivery by Emporium Bride we reserve the right not to offer returns or refund on those products for any reason.
- Our return address is specified in our returns policy, this is the only address supplied to facilitate your product return.
- Restocking Fees apply in some instances
- *Express Post –Standard warehouse processing times apply, in most cases this is 24hrs (with the exception of the Christmas New Year Period and Public Holidays where it could be longer). We advise for express postage that you look on the Australia Post website for actual transit times to your destination as they may not always be overnight. Our Postcode is 4209 Upper Coomera. We take no responsibility for Express Post shipments once they leave our warehouse that is up to Australia Post to deliver, compensation is not available as we are an Australia Post account customer if they do not deliver next day, this is in our contract with them.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your application for acceptance to our site within 3 days. If we have not responded to you within 3 days, your application is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your application to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that you have not supplied the information required such as an Australian Business Number (ABN) and A Business Registration number (BN)
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page. Redelivery Fees may apply if you are not home to accept the delivery these will be passed on to you.
- Our site offers various freight methods some insured and some not insured. By choosing postage without insurance or no signature on delivery method of freight you are agreeing to our conditions that all risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods from our warehouse and it is not the responsibility of Emporium Bride to ensure delivery. Please be aware satchel deliveries DO NOT have an option for signature of delivery because they are a discount method of freight offered by the carriers, this is advised in the notes at checkout. If you do not agree to these terms we request that you do not purchase from us.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
Product Returns – We do not accept hair accessories, jewellery, veils or fragile items for returns.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition (no cover is available for damaged fragile items including vases and mirrors). If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us as advised in our designated refund policy where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- We do not underage any exchanges, Please review our refund policy for more information.
- For all returns where there is a change of mind or the product is not suitable a full refund will be raised. Please note that any returns must be unopened. We will not accept any returns that have opened packaged. If you return an opened package along with unopened packages the entire return will be sent back to you and the refund voided. Restocking/Administration charges do apply
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited license to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 7 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 days’ notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
PayPal Payment Disputes
40. If you pay with PayPal and have an issue with your order we require you to use our own dispute service on our website, 99% of issues are sorted within 24hrs unlike PayPal which is a lengthy process. If you open a dispute with PayPal before our own dispute service is used we will not be able to rectify any problems until the dispute with PayPal is closed or PayPal has decided on the outcome.
41. PayPal do charge us a fee for chargebacks if you process a charge back against us we will seek to recover the PayPal fee from you directly via a debt collection services if required.
- From time to time we will advertise a storewide special. The special will only be available during the time period stated on the sale notification email. Discounts will not be applied to orders made before or after those specified dates. The discounts will not apply to items already marked as sale in our store.
- From time to time we will advertise clearance items. This may be within the title of the product or contained in the description. Clearance items are sold as it with no returns or refunds. We are not aware of defects however these are all old stock and there may be issues we are not aware off. We will always describe the relevant defects of the items if they are known on the product page.
Fees and Charges
- Fees and charges of 10% of the product order value may apply in the following circumstances. Order cancellations after payment has been received, request to make changes to an order after the order has been processed by our warehouse, orders that are returned due to delivery issues, any returns via our return authorisation form.